A data-driven approach can help underpin successful strategic and creative decisions. We start by looking at ways to gain data about your readers and content. These sessions (Subject: Data Management) will help you explore the world of data.
About this Course
This session explores Web Vitals; a Google initiative providing unified guidance for delivering a great user experience.
This course is part of the collection of courses on Data Management:
- Understanding Your Data
- Data-driven Content
- NCI & RCI
- Web Vitals
- The importance of page speed -Understanding how speed has become an integral part of quality score in search.
- Focus on the metrics that matter – Understanding how to focus on the metrics that matter to digital publishers.
- Run the web vitals report – A guide to running reports and accessing personalised recommendations.
- Using the Lighthouse calculator – See how performance score is weighted and what changes will have the biggest impact.
- Access to Stack Packs – Development resources A feature that will extend Lighthouse to include specific stack-based recommendations for developers.
Intro to LCP / FID / CLS
Case study-led approach e.g Dennik N (High scoring)
Optimise your website