Understanding Your Data
A data-driven approach can help underpin successful strategic and creative decisions. We start by looking at ways to gain data about your readers and content. These sessions (Subject: Data Management) will help you explore the world of data.
About this Course
Attendees will learn how to set key metrics for digital success and seek further insight from analytics, uncovering the tools successfully used by other digital news publishers.
This course is part of the collection of courses on Data Management:
- Understanding Your Data
- Data-driven Content
- NCI & RCI
- Web Vitals
- Redefine key performance indicators (KPI’s) – Key metrics for the publication.
- Use the Google Analytics demo – Explore Google Analytics for the first time, or expand existing knowledge.
- Uncover NTG, RCI and NCI to get more insight – How News Tagging Guide (NTG), Real-Time Content Insights (RCI) and News Consumer Insights (NCI) help publishers get more out of Google Analytics.
- The six enablers of digital marketing maturity – What is essential in order to: navigate the maturity curve, measure customer journeys, and develop personalised experiences.
- Complete the digital maturity benchmark – A diagnostic tool demonstrating how to leverage data to drive engagement and monetisation.
Understanding your audience