Establishing a Digital Newsroom
As the publishing landscape changes, more businesses are looking to adapt and grow their presence online. These sessions (Subject: Business Strategy) have been designed to help news publishers and journalists develop a business strategy to meet the digital changes facing the news industry.
About this Course
Publishers will learn how to evolve their traditional publishing business, support their culture, and embrace the digital newsroom. The session aims to get attendees excited about emerging technologies, develop their knowledge, and spot the gaps in their organisation.
This course is part of the collection of courses on Business Strategy:
- Digital Publishing Success
- Establishing a Digital Newsroom
- Growing Your Readership
- Understand people and culture – What roles and priorities are necessary for a successful digital newsroom.
- Complete a skills and training checklist – Benchmarking teams to identify any gaps.
- Embrace technology – Embracing technology and the opportunities it affords to broaden audience reach.
- Digital publishing is different – What, when, and how you publish digitally is fundamentally different.
- Learn what ‘good’ looks like – Exploring six digital publishers who have successfully established a digital newsroom.
People and culture.
Your digital product