Digital Publishing Success
As the publishing landscape changes, more businesses are looking to adapt and grow their presence online. These sessions (Subject: Business Strategy) have been designed to help news publishers and journalists develop a business strategy to meet the digital changes facing the news industry.
About this Course
Publishers will learn how digital differs from traditional publishing and how to stand out from the competition, exploring revenue options and discovering how to develop an understanding of their online audience.
This course is part of the collection of courses on Business Strategy:
- Digital Publishing Success
- Establishing a Digital Newsroom
- Growing Your Readership
- Digital Value Proposition -Establishing what a ‘Digital Value Proposition’ is (and what it isn’t).
- Complete the NICHE framework – A simple set of steps to identify opportunities to stand out from the competition.
- Understand revenue opportunities – Understanding reader mindset and identifying opportunities to gain reader revenue.
- Set realistic expectations – Setting expectations when moving from traditional to digital publishing.
- Learn from others – Valuable insights from successful digital publishing case studies.
Digital value proposition.
Digital publisher business models.
Digital publisher strategy.