A data-driven approach can help underpin successful strategic and creative decisions. We start by looking at ways to gain data about your readers and content. These sessions (Subject: Data Management) will help you explore the world of data.
About this Course
This session explores a data-driven approach to content planning, looking at insights from search behaviour and trends, our own analytics, and Google Ads Keyword Demand.
This course is part of the collection of courses on Data Management:
- Understanding Your Data
- Data-driven Content
- NCI & RCI
- Web Vitals
- Identify demand from search data. How to find in-demand topics, in order to produce content that people want to read.
- Determine future content based on data – Learn how to use analytics data to help shape future content.
- Follow the 3 Data Principles (3DP) – A journalist’s approach to tackling open source.
- Keyword research in Google Ads – How to use Google Ads to conduct keyword research.
- Utilise new streams of open-source data – Data sources that could inform content planning decisions.
Search and demand
Personalising the news
Trends and open-source data