- This event has passed.
Support for Information Measures Relating to the EU Cohesion Policy for 2023
October 27 @ 8:00 - 17:00
Support for information measures relating to the EU Cohesion policy for 2023 (IMREG-2023-INFOME)
NEED HELP WITH THIS CALL?
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- not be authorities in charge of the implementation of Cohesion policy within the meaning of Article 71 of the CPR Regulation 2021/1060
The main aim of the call is to provide support for the production and dissemination of information and content linked to EU Cohesion policy, including inter alia the Just Transition Fund, or relevant support under the Recovery Plan for Europe or from the Technical Support Instrument.
The proposals should provide coherent, objective and comprehensive information, in order to give an accurate overall picture of the EU Cohesion policy. The proposals should illustrate and assess the role of Cohesion policy in delivering the EU’s political priorities and in addressing current and future challenges for the EU, its Member States, its regions and the local level.
Activities that can be funded (scope)
The information measures should include one or several activities such as:
- production and distribution of print, multimedia or audiovisual material
- web and social media outreach activities
- media events
- conferences, seminars, workshops.
The following activities are NOT eligible:
- measures required by law.
The target public for the information measures is the general public and/or related
The expected results and outputs are the following:
- to increase media coverage on Cohesion policy, in particular at regional level
- to enhance people’s awareness of the results of Cohesion policy and their impact on their lives
- to achieve concrete outputs and deliverables aimed at wide outreach within the measure’s duration – e.g. TV and radio broadcast, online or print coverage, other type of information measures and dissemination – taking multilingualism into account.
For the general public: the objective is to raise public awareness of the results of Cohesion policy and their impact on citizens’ lives to Europeans who are unaware of the EU and of the EU action in their region. Information should focus on developing greater understanding of the contribution of Cohesion policy to boosting jobs and growth in Europe and reducing disparities among Member States and regions. For stakeholders: the objective is to engage with stakeholders (including national, regional and local authorities, beneficiaries, businesses, academia) to further communicate the impact of Cohesion policy on their regions and to feed into the discussion on the future of Cohesion policy and, more broadly, the future of Europe.
The estimated available call budget is 7.000.000,00 €
Projects should normally be 12 months.
Project budget (maximum grant amount): 300.000,00 € per project.
The costs will be reimbursed at the funding rate fixed in the Grant Agreement (80%).